The 21st century solution to offices of the future
A serviced office will allow you to instantly expand or test new areas in an economical way
All Network International Office Services serviced offices are able to offer more flexible rental terms, than conventional leased offices which may require furnishing, equipment, and more restrictive leases.
Space is flexible, allowing for additional space to be allocated at short notice, should the size of an individual business change. Our Serviced office allow tenants to share reception services, and other resources, providing reduced costs and access to equipment which may otherwise be unaffordable and more importantly give clients the proffesional front required for Success.
A serviced office also known as an “executive suite” or ‘executive space’ is an office or office building that is fully equipped and managed by a facility management company, which then rents individual offices or floors to other companies or firms. Serviced offices, which are also referred to as managed offices, business centres, executive suites or executive centres, are often found in the business districts of large cities around the world. A A commercial estate agent or broker will commonly help business owners to find serviced office space.
Clients of our serviced office facilities fall into the following categories:
- New Market / Locational – Businesses which are typically headquartered abroad or in another region of the country which require a business presence in the area of operation of the business center.
- Start up companies/ Entrepreneurial – Small to medium businesses or enterprises which don’t want to make a financial commitment to a longer term lease. This class of client likely also benefits from not having to add administrative and support personnel to payroll, with all the pursuant HR costs (benefits, insurance, recruitment).
- Overflow – Typically a large company experiencing growth, with traditional leased space in the area which it has outgrown. These can be short-term requirements (3–6 months) for large number of users (as many as 40-50).
- Interim – Clients that are in the process of moving from one space to another, and may be facing delays in the completion of the new space.
- Project-based – Clients that have a specific need for office space, based on a specific contract or project. Examples include film production teams or lawyers, acccountancy firms, and all companies in the discovery process.